Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Greek Goddess

Hello!!

Sorry for posting nothing yesterday! I did manage to do my nails and my friend's nails, and I will show you hers tomorrow. These are mine, hers are even more stunning!

I did a saran wrap mani with Essence "Love's Recipe" and "Blues of Being Cool". After that dried completely (the next day, in my case ;) ), I did a tape mani with some Miss Sporty Clubbing Colours gold (211357):


It adds an extra chiqueness, and the marble and gold reminded me of greece and temples and stuff. So there it was, a Greek Goddess mani!

My friend got marbled too... Stay tuned for here nails tomorrow! If you can't wait, there's a sneak peak on instagram (@manismakeovers).

xoxoxo
Captain





2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes I love them too, there are endless combinations! I will post a very different combi later today! :)

      Delete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!