Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Review: Essence Nail & Cuticle Butter Stick and Cuticle Remover Gel

Hey!

Short review today: Essence's Nail & Cuticle Butter Stick and Cuticle Remover Gel. The butter stick is a nourishing and moisturizing combination of vitamin E, shea butter, lanolin and beeswax. It is easily applicable: one just smears a little on each nail and then massages it gently. It smells nice and it is not messy. I let my nails enjoy it for an hour and then washed it off, and my nails were all shiny and healthy. My cuticles looked happy too. 

Nails with the butter:
Next step:
I wanted to make my cuticles neat again and for that I've been using this product. Read the instructions carefully, this stuff should never meet your eyes. It is easily applicable and after applying one lets it soak in for a few minutes. The you can start pushing back the cuticles and removing excess skin on the nail. It does not only make the cuticles soft, it nourishes them as well. Win-win :)
The end result:

I'm really happy with the products and they are cheap! No more than 2 euros per product. Excellent :)

xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!