Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Barry M Ridley Road Texture Polish!

Hellooooo!

I have my very first texture polish! My friend brought it over from The UK. Barry M Ridley Road:




'Nuf Said! It is soooo nice :D Application is nice. You can have opacity with two thin coats as long as you apply it very neatly. I found that is has an awesome sand-like texture with two coats. If you put three coats, it gets more of a bubblegum feel to it. Haha it's so much fun! I added some studs from Action:




And that's it! Weartime with this polish is amazing. It lasted 3 days on my nails. That is super long for me!

xoxoxo
Captain
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!