Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Peek-A-Blue!

Hey there!

Well of course I had to share yesterday's beauty with The Lieutenant! She had come up with a mani that optically lengthens her nails. Her nails are very short at the moment, so it was necessary ;-) Here goes!




First a layer of Essence "I love bad boys", then a good thick well-dabbed-on layer of Golden Rose Jolly Jewels no. 111 (which I will hereby name "Tropical Ocean") and then a layer of top coat. Let it dry completely and then tape off the middle to create the dark blue (Hema no. ) borders on the side. Sealed it in with 2 layers of top coat and done! The Lieutenant has aptly named this mani "Peek-A-Blue!" It looks great :) Now we are both wearing this beauty!


xoxoxo
Captain

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!