Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Different Dimension: Another Brick In The Wall - Swatch & Review

Hello lovelies!

Today I present: Another Brick In The Wall by Different Dimension. I acquired this pretty from Llarowe, with the gift certificate I won from Essie from iheartprettypolish.com. She has recently taken an hiatus from blogging, but continues to support nail polish bloggers. She's the best! Thank you so much, Essie, for helping me to get my second indie ever! <3

Now onto the pretty. Another Brick In The Wall is glitter topper with medium and large neon pink hexes, medium and little neon squares, black and white rectangles and black and silver holo micro glitters. Doesn't that sound just amazing? I know! So look at it!









This is one coat over Essence "Get Arty", with a top of Seche Vite. The big glitters require some fishing and placing, but that is to be expected, there being gravity and all. The effect is amazing. I was curious as to how it would look like in a glitter gradient.. with neon yellow. So I did.




This was tricky, for the glitters are all so different in size! But I liked the end result, despite the fact that I had applied the base very messy and did not do a good clean-up job (it was dark and I was tired). At least my new Glitter Food by Nail Pattern Boldness smoothed things out ;) 

Both manis were real eye-catchers, people, both men and women, complimented my nails. Well done, Different Dimension!

xoxoxo
Captain

2 comments :

  1. Awesome! I have never seen this one before. What a great choice. I'm so happy you finally got your shipment:) Can't wait to see what else you got!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Yes it is truly gorgeous :D :D
      Thanks again :D :D

      Delete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!