Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, December 9, 2013

Mani Monday: Hippie Cuteness


Hello lovelies!

There was a party last weekend and it was all about hippie cuteness, peace and love. The birthday girl requested a mani with Princess Consuela Banana Hammock (even though she didn't know the story behind the name, proving the perfection of the polish). 


And I did her housemate's nails too and made a new friend in the process (oh, the connecting powers of polish love ;-) ). I only had very few colours on me and yellow wouldn't do, so this was the result (when in doubt: dot!):


That was it! Party was awesome :D


No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!