Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Twinsie Thursday: Snow


Hello Lacquer Lovers!

It is Twinsie Thursday once again! January's theme was snow and ice, so I decided to do some whimsical snowflakes!



This look was fairly simple to create!

I started off with one coat of Wet n Wild French White Creme as a base for my crelly glitter. Then I applied one coat of Revlon Whimsical. Whimsical is a light blue crelly base with small and medium pink and blue hexes.

Look at this macro!


I used some nail art brushes, along with Wet n Wild Teal Slowly and See and an unlabeled Color Club, to draw on the snowflakes.


This look is truly whimsical and can be worn throughout the winter!

I'll be back next month for another Twinise Thursday, but until then come see what Lothwen created for this month's theme on my blog! :)


Samantha I adore this! What a great idea to combine snow with neon. Perfect!

Now if you want to see my mani...



No comments :

Post a Comment

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!