Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Darling Diva - Care Bear for a Crow


Hey beauties!

I have a fun mani for you today, of which I had the pics lying around for a while (hence the alternating nail shape). This mani features Darling Diva's "Care Bear for a Crow". 

This is two dabbed on coats of the - at first sight - random array of glitter, over Rimmel "Mystic Jade". The clear base has a wonderful shimmer that really compliments the flowers, hearts and black splotches! It really is all kinds of love for big scary birds :D 
So I did a bit of nail art (just a random dotticure) on the accent nail, to compliment the polish:
Hope you like it! It really made me very happy for sure :D

1 comment :

  1. OMG cute! Though I think I like your dots more than the glitter. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!