Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

#RedCoatTuesday: Pretty Little Daisies


Hello lovelies!

For today's #RedCoatTuesday, on which we celebrate the mere existence of Pretty Little Liars (because it's frickin' awesome), I chose a raspberry red nail polish from Catrice, called "Raspberry Fields Forever", one of my untrieds. I don't know why I have never tried it before, I mean look at it, it's amazing and I knew it would be when I first saw it in store. Anywayz, I decided to go for a happy mani with little daisies, because I was in the mood for happy nails:




I freehanded (obviously) the flowers with a nail art brush and P2 white and NYC "Lexington Yellow", on top of 2 coats of Raspberry Fields Forever. It's a kind of sheer polish, but it applies very well (it's one of the old Catrice polishes, from before they reformulized) and two coats is fine, though three might be necessary for longer nails.

Happy Tuesday everyone! Tomorrow another guest post, from a fellow Dutch nail blogger, ooooh! Now check out the other participants in todays #RedCoatTuesday!

LOL! I had an accidental twin today: Precious Pearl



8 comments :

  1. Adorable! I wish I could make daisies. Every time I've tried to do them, they turn out looking like fried eggs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And Lol! Like the ones on my other hand ;-) I dunno, you need a teeny tiny brush...

      Delete
  2. That is such an adorable mani! I could probably do one hand but not the other. As a lefty, I can't do much with my right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Lol! Yeah for me it's the other way around; the flowers on my right hand are a lot bigger and blotchier ;)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous!! Reminds me of a light summer dress. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!