Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Born Pretty Store Stamping Plate M98 Review


Hello lovelies!

Today I want to share my first stamping attempts with you! Born Pretty Store was kind enough to supply me with a great starting kit, so there I went! 

This is the plate I used for these designs:


And this is the first mani I did with it:

This went okish. For this mani I used three HEMA polishes that my colleagues gave to me :) I thought the colours were perfect for this retro pattern!

Next I tried the geometric pattern with high-contrasting colours:

My base here is Ms. Sparkle "Something Blue", a white to blue thermal that I showed you earlier, stamped with John Russo "Deep Blue Sea". This went a little better than the previous time!



Last I did the floral pattern with less contrasting colours, for a delicate effect; I used Essence The Satin "New York City Call" for the base, which has a satin finish, and stamped over it with Essence "Caramel Brownie".  So pretty together!

Which design do you like most?

OK so my stamping needs a loooot more practice, but I'm starting to enjoy it! If you are interested in these and more nail art products, visit Born Pretty Store and use code SXDQ10 for 10% discount on your order and worldwide free shipping!



14 comments :

  1. I am super jealous of your stamping skills! These all look flawless!! Each design really looks great and is flattering of you. Nicely done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are are lovely! But I really like the first design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great especially for a first attempt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that's your first time stamping? It's crazy good for a first attempt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great for a first attempt at stamping!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was your first attempt at stamping?! These look amazing! I love the last look because of how delicate it is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the third look is my favorite! I love the color combination you picked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the floral design, that picture caught my eye in the collage at the beginning. The color combinations you used for all the designs are just great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome stamping! I love the first mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful manis! What a great stamping plate!

    ReplyDelete
  11. For your first attempt you did really well! I really like the images on this plate, especially that little mustache!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did amazing with this! I want this plate!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!