Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

#RedCoatTuesday - Super Fast Fun Gradient


Hello lovelies!

Excited to see tonight's episode of Pretty Little Liars? I am!!! I did a very quick and easy mani for today:



 I had briefly forgotten how much I love putting black and white glitter over colours, and then I remembered... Yes!!! So easy to create something fun-looking in a jiffy! For this, I created a gradient with Paris Memories 284 and 286 and then topped it off with one coat of Golden Rose Jolly Jewels 123. 

These Golden Rose polishes are so cool, they have the 'indie look', but are not indie at all, and came at great prices on enchantra.com last year, so I bought a whole bunch. I have written about them before, for example here, here, here and here. Oh, and here, here, here and here. Yes, these are all from a long time ago, but just to get the idea ;)

Do any of you own any polishes from Golden Rose's Jolly Jewels Collection?




16 comments :

  1. Beautiful mani! The glitter topper looks pretty over that base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a fan of the black and white over color look. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glitter topper over this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love gradients! This one is beautfiul and I love the pop of color with the black and white over it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, these are so pretty!! I love the gradient you did underneath the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful :) I'm so excited about the PLL too <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know how I've been missing your red coat tuesdays! Now I'm following so I don't miss any more :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. B&W glitter is the perfect addition to any gradient! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely gradient! That glitter looks awesome over it too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is such a fun look! I love that glitter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't own any of those but they do remind me of the indie look without the indie!!! Excellent gradient! Kind of reminds me of Rainier cherries!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!