Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Saturday, December 12, 2015

My Indie Polish New Year's Trio


Hi lovelies!

Got a heavenly trio for you today from MyIndiePolish.com to celebrate the upcoming year. Three very different polishes, that somehow come together perfectly. Let's start with "Rose Gold Nights":



This is two coats of rose gold splendor. Application is easy and two coats is sufficient, but do wait 5 minutes between coats, to avoid dragging. There's a beautiful gold shimmer in here that makes it a luscious beauty. Let's look at it matte!


I love this polish matte even more! Like brushed metal, it's awesome!

Couldn't resist to add some extra awesomeness that I found somewhere on ebay:


Next up is "Make 2016 Epic!":



This deep teal piece of wonder has a beautiful shimmer that sparkles in direct light (which I didn't have) and loads of gold flakies. It is opaque in two coats. 


In the lightbox, the shimmer is more visible and enhances the teal:

I added some snowflakes from BPS.


And then I mattified it, which gives this polish a completely different look:


And last, but certainly not least we have "New Year, New You":



This is two coats of this mysterious mixture of pigments. In daylight it is a light brown with a blue to pinkish brown shift. No application issues to report!

Under different diffuse light, it becomes a lighter grey-brown with a strong aqua shift.

And now for the best part, the flash pictures!


Awwww yissssss, holo holo holo! Ain't it pretty?

Since this is a duochrome, I wondered what would happen when I put it over black...


In daylight, it becomes a teal-ish beauty with a pink shift. But what it does with flash is spectacular.

It continuously changes colour, from aqua to gold to pink-ish hues. I though that was just the coolest thing ever!

I did a little stamping over it, about which I am not totally happy, but it's nice to see what it looks like with the contrasting black (with flash). I used JQ-29 (Ebay) for this and Konad black stamping polish.



These beauties are available now and only in limited quantities, so if you want them, you'll  have to be fast! They launch tomorrow at noon!




*These products were sent to me for my honest review. All opinions are my own.

9 comments :

  1. All three manis look incredible, but I really love the first mani you did with Rose Gold Nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness they're all so pretty! I especially like Make 2016 Epic! matted. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially like New Year and Make 2016 Epic! Great nail art with these, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rose Gold Nights looks lovely on you, but I like Make 2016 Epic best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That blue one is lovely. I love Tanya's polish for so long ♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty. I can't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the first two and the golden additions to them. I wouldn't know which one to choose to wear on New Years Eve but I would definitely want them both DD:

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!