Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Madam Glam & Vinyl Quickies Nail Art!


Hello lovelies!

I have some nail art with Madam Glam nail polishes and Vinyl Quickies!


To achieve this look, I started off with two coats of "Hot & Spicy" from Madam Glam and let it dry completely with some help of Seche Vite. Then I applied Shattered Diamond Vinyl Quickies and painted over them with Madam Glam "You're A Beauty", 2 coats, immediately removing the vinyls after the second coat. I applied some Essence Gel Effect top coat and then some SV, to smooth out the surface. That's it!

These polishes worked beautifully, I really love them. And the vinyls are awesome! The design works so well, both for short and long nails. The only problem I encountered when using the vinyls that they were very difficult to weed. But that is forgiven, since the design came out so well!

What do you think?


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments :

  1. I saw this post on instagram and I just had to cross over and see the pictures for myself because I am SO in love with this design. It might seem simple but I really love the two colours you chose and can I just have this on my nails already> ^.^

    My recent nail art post: http://olivia-savannah.blogspot.nl/2016/01/nails-extravaganza-suit-up.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madam Glam heeft altijd hele mooie lakjes! Het design vind ik erg strak, goed gedaan!
    Liefs

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!