Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Random Red

Hi lovelies!

Long time no see! I'm sorry, I had no Easter manicures for you this year. I attempted one, but messed it up and then I just gave up. So here's something from the vault! I meant to post this for a #RedCoatTuesday, but something came up that week and I didn't get around to posting it. And then the season of PLL was over, so no more #RCT posts for a while... I actually have another one lined up, because I didn't realise the season would be over... LOL! So here we go, some random red nails:



The red base is a combination of different red polishes, all with different finishes, dry brushed over a base of Essie "Double Breasted Jacket". This did not come out the way I had meant for it, but oh well, I figured I'd stamp over it and it would look nice anyways. I stamped with BP black stamping polish and BP-L001. Then I sealed it with some top coat.


Next time I should dry brush over white again, but despite the failed dry brush attempt, I still enjoyed wearing this manicure!

What do you think?


7 comments :

  1. Sometimes manicures don't work out and that is alright! I didn't get around to even trying an Easter one, which is a shame. But red is great for the nails, and these look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh very pretty! Don't worry, I also missed the Easter train! I didn't know #RCT was a thing haha, I would have totally joined, I'm a little PLL obsessed too hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hear you about Easter's nail art. I just had no time, I went with naked nails for 3 straight days!
    I can't really see the dry brush base here but the mani is still lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I see some holo sparkles so I end up enjoying red anyway :D (I have some serious issues with reds -.-).
    Love the final look with black stamping, red and black is always a very classy combo.

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!