Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Potion Polish "Shimmering Flats"


Hello lovelies!

Yesterday was the first Tropical Day here in The Netherlands, with temperatures north of 30°C, and today is still very very hot indeed, which calls for a polish that is called "Shimmering Flats", which sounds incredibly hot, doesn't it? I googled it and apparently it is some kind of desert wasteland thing in WoW. Apparently this whole collection is about games, lol! I just figured The Dunes, cool, I like the dunes. We have lots of them, they are our natural water defence mechanism and one of our most beautiful spots of nature! I really am not much of a gamer, I stick to Candy Crush and Wordfeud ;)

Now onto the nails!



"Shimmering Flats" is described as a "Pale mushroom toned crelly with scattered holo, pink to green shifting chrome flakies and pink holo glitter." It is a wonderful mix of magic, IMO. I mean, look at it!


Best thing is that it is opaque in two thin coats and that is has a dreamy formula, making this one of those perfect non-boring nudes, that I love. One coat of SV and you're done.

Of course it had to be nail-arted as well:




I took too many pictures and couldn't choose, as usual. I stamped with Born Pretty wine red stamping polish and on my index and pinky I placed some studs that I had painted with that same polish. The stamping plate is another one of those awesome BC plates, BC-18.



What do you think of this unique polish? And do you like the stamping as well?


4 comments :

  1. I'm not usually one for nudes but this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This polish is beautiful!! I love a good nude. The little something extras are just the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colour combo for that nail art is so pretty, I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so beautiful! And the red stamping matches perfectly. <3

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!