Prettifying the world one nail at a time.

Monday, January 15, 2018

Blue Monday


Hi lovelies!

Today is Blue Monday - the most depressing day of the year. However, since blue is a beautiful shade, why not celebrate with a manicure and try to beat those blues? I took one out of the vault, since I had to work today, which is why my nails are still square here, lol.


I started with 2 coats of Essence "Midnight Sky" and then reverse stamped using BC-10, BPS metallic blue stamping polish, Celestial Cosmetics "You Win or You Die" and M Polish "To Have and To Holo". I sealed it in with SV.

My Blue Monday wasn't bad, I was just tired, as we had celebrated my mom's 60th yesterday and I had come home late. But today I had a quiet day of working from home, so it was really nice!

How has your Blue Monday been?


5 comments :

  1. This looks so cool! I really like all the different blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this pattern and how you went in and colored random parts. Very futuristic and funky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! And you can be blue everyday, this mani is blue-tiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful!! The pattern is really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Your reverse stamping is fab

    ReplyDelete

I love it if people leave comments, they make my day! However, please don't post links to web pages, because I will delete these comments!